Major attractions here include
- Kakamega Forest– a magnificent tract of equatorial rainforest bursting with species found nowhere else in Kenya
- Saiwa Swamp– accessed on foot allows you to get quite close to the rare sitatunga antelope
- Ruma National Park -where a lush valley harbours reticulated giraffe, roan antelope and black rhinos
- Mount Elgon -an extinct volcano to rival Mount Kenya in everything but crowds.
- Kisumu-Located in the western part of Kenya, is the third largest city in Kenya and a Kenyan port city on Lake Victoria. It’s known for lakeside viewpoints at Dunga Hill Camp and Hippo Point.Major attractions in the area include
- Kit Mikai– Which means the “stone of the first wife” or the “the stone of the first woman” in the Luo Language, Dholuo. This site is majorly associated with the sacrifices as well as the many legends belonging to the pre-Christian Timings which bring forth several stories,
- Lake Victoria– with fishing as the major activity, Kisumu Impala Sanctuary, Kisumu museum, Hippo Point, beaches, Masai craft market.